When you start studying at uni it is fair to assume that you will have a tight budget, but there will still be things you just can’t go without.
Now that I am at the end of my fourth year living on college, I thought that I would share with you some of the most important college ‘life hacks’ I wish someone had told me in my first year.
1. Use shower curtain rings on coat hangers to hang your scarves and belts
2. Use can pull tabs to create extra hanging space in your wardrobe
3. Push your leftovers away from the center of the plate for even re-heating
4. Put a small hook near your door to hang your keys so you always know where they are
5. Turn your laptop bag into a back pack (to distribute the weight and prevent muscle injury)
6. Fix your thongs with a bread clip and super glue
7. Use a toilet roll and plastic cups as a speaker for your phone
8. Use bulldog clips to hold your chargers in place
9. Hang a damp towel in front of your window on hot days to cool down your room
10. Post-it notes are great for cleaning dust from your computer keyboard
Do you have any life hacks that aren’t on the list? Let me know in the comments below!
Until Next Time,