So you study at USQ, but how well do you know USQ? We tend to stick to our respective departments and don’t often go and have a look at what’s around. It’s okay though, because that’s what I’ve done for you!
1. The new research labs: Where myself and a few others have been undertaking our Honours year. These great new facilities were officially opened by the Chief Scientist himself, Prof. Ian Chubb.
2. The Arts Theatre: If you haven’t been in there to check out a performance yourself, I highly recommend it! A great performance that’s on this week is “Love Me Tinder”. Can personally recommend, 10/10 performance! Check it out here: http://bit.ly/1tWSAfF. Last performances are this weekend on the 14th and 15th of November, get keen!
3. Voice Editing Studio in Y Block: Thanks to Jason Myatt for the tour! Acting student Joe Treloar was recording his glorious voice in the below .gif.
4. A Block Courtyard: A secluded, sunny place to have lunch and meet some arts students.
5. The Vice Chancellor’s Board Room: Notice the newly acquired artwork titled ‘The impact of colonisation’ by Jennifer Wright recognising indigenous culture.
6. The S Block Level 5 Council Chambers: For the Toowoomba G20 (just kidding).
7. C Block Resarch Office: Where all the ‘work’ gets done.
Tune in next time for more potentially undiscovered USQ!